- Model: Kaieteur Falls
We depart Ogle Airstrip at 01:00hrs for 60 minutes to an hour flight over the breathtaking landscape and amazing sceneries of beautiful Guyana. This tour takes you to our most famous waterfall. First, we fly deep into the tropical rainforest, over rivers of different colors and trees of varying hues to the 226 meters Kaieteur Falls, the highest single drop fall in the world. We will hike the rainforest and view the falls from several vantage points that offer excellent photo opportunities after which lunch will be served.
Flight Route Description
- Georgetown and the Demerara River could be seen immediately after take-off.
- 12 mins after take-off, CBJ Int’l Airport could be seen out the left windows.
- 10 mins after, Bartica and Essequibo River could be seen out of the right windows.
- 25 mins after, Omai Gold Mines should be visible out of the left windows in a distance.
- 10 mins after, the Potaro River should be visible out of the left windows
- 7 mins after, the aircraft will begin crossing the Pakaraima Mountain Range.
- 6 mins after, the aircraft will be over Kaieteur Falls.
- 2. Hours Ground time for the tour.
DO Dress casual with proper walking shoes or boots, absolutely no high heels or flip flops.
- Be careful of your steps as some areas are slippery
- Stay with the group and for added safety; keep an eye on each other.
- Remember to take your camera, SD cards, and videos.
- Take along insect repellant and sunblock.
- Keep your trash or place it in the trash bag which will be provided by Rainforest Tours.
DON’T Leave ANY litter ANYWHERE in the park.
- Stray from the tour guide or group.
- Remove ANY flora, fauna, or rocks.
- Walk with any valuables
- Give any package or money to residents
- Take any package from the residents.
- Check-in time:11.30 to 12.00
- Departure Time 01:00 pm.
- Return time 5.00 to 5.30 pm.
- Cost Includes Air Transportation Light Snacks, Kaieteur National
Park permits Beverage Local and Tour Guide.
- Ogle Airport East Coast
- Itinerary & Departure Time Subject to Change for Weather
All Passengers must have proof of Covid-19
Vaccination to Book Tour.