Kaieteur and Orinduik Falls
- Model: Kaieteur and Orinduik Falls
This tour will take you to two of our most famous waterfalls. First, we fly deep into the tropical rainforest, over rivers of different colors and trees of varying hues to the 226m Kaieteur Falls, the highest single-drop falls in the world. We will hike the rainforest and view the falls from several vantage points that offer excellent photo opportunities after which lunch will be served. We will then fly further into the interior to the border with Brazil where we will stop at the Orinduik Falls where you will get the opportunity to wade and enjoy the refreshing water. This wide, multi-layered waterfall thunders endlessly over shelves of red semi-precious jasper rocks creating fascinating carvings in the river walls and a natural Jacuzzi bath under the outcrop. Very refreshing after your day in the sun.
Flight Route Description
- Georgetown and the Demerara River could be seen immediately after take-off.
- 12 mins after take-off, CBJ Int’l Airport could be seen out the left windows.
- 10 mins after, Bartica and Essequibo River could be seen out of the right windows.
- 25 mins after, Omai Gold Mines should be visible out of the left windows in a distance.
- 10 mins after, the Potaro River should be visible out of the left windows
- 7 mins after, the aircraft will begin crossing the Pakaraima Mountain Range.
- 6 mins after, the aircraft will be over Kaieteur Falls.
- The flight from Kaieteur to Orinduik will take 25 minutes. Flying over the jungle and mountains which will after 20 minutes change to wide open rolling savannah hills.
- 2 Hours of Ground time at Each Waterfall.
DO Dress casual with proper walking shoes or boots, absolutely no high heels or flip flops.
- Be careful of your steps as some areas are slippery
- Stay with the group and for added safety; keep an eye on each other.
- Remember to take your camera, SD cards, and videos.
- Take along insect repellant and sunblock.
- Keep your trash or place it in the trash bag which will be provided by Tour Operator.
DON’T Leave ANY litter ANYWHERE in the park.
- Stray from the tour guide or group.
- Remove ANY flora, fauna, or rocks.
- Walk with any valuables
- Give any package or money to residents
- Take any package from the residents.
· Cost Include Air Transportation, and Lunch, Kaieteur national park Permit, Beverage Local, and Tour Guide.
- Itinerary &Departure Time Subject to change weather
- Ogle Airport East Coast
· All Passengers must have proof of Covid-19 Vaccination to Book Tour.