Cusco, Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley Tour, Aguas Calientes, Machupicchu Tour 4D/3N (classic)
- Model: CUSCO 4D/3N (classic)
DAY 1: Welcome to Cusco & city tour
Transfer to your hotel. Briefing about the program.
13:00 City tour of historical Cusco. Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 2: Sacred valley tour / Aguas Calientes
Pick up at 8:00 hr. Day tour of the enchanting Sacred Valley. Pisaq traditional market is a living outdoor museum. Lunch at a colonial house. Ollantaytambo, a place where Incan stonemasons expressed their talent and genius.
16:00 Follow the rails by train to Aguas Calientes. You will be picked up by our staff who will take you to your hotel.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 3: Machu Picchu tour
6:00 hr tour of Machu Picchu with. Discover the mysterious site which was never found by gold-hungry Spaniards. 2 hour guided tour around the ancient citadel. Bus back down to Aguas Calientes. Train journey back to Cusco. Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 4: Cusco farewell
Departure from Cusco.
- Hotel 3N
- Private transportation (airport – hotel- airport)
- Train and bus tickets and entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Private transportation from the train station Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- International Flight.
- Tips and extra activities out of our schedule.
- Entrance fees (Boleto Turistico) to attractions in the city tour and sacred valley (shared service)